You have no items in your shopping cart.
|WEIGHT||22 gm Approx|
|SIZE||Length of Rosary - 45 cm (18"), Beads Size - 07 mm Approx|
|COLOR||Light and Drak Brown|
|SHAPE & CUT||N/A|
Vaijyanti Mala is used to appease Lord Vishnu, Rama and Krishna in order to receive blessings from them. It is made up of white beads and widely used by ancient people to perform pujas and chanting mantras. It is believed that the Vaijyanti Mala was worn by the deities and hence one can attain peace and harmony by wearing Vaijyanti Mala as well. The Vaijyanti Mala is also used for attraction, vasikaran and devi Siddhi. It is said that the beads required for making the Vaijyanti Mala comes from the forests where the deities eternally make love. The Vaijyanti Mala is also famous as the Lord Vishnu’s Garland. It is said that a wearer will never lose anything and thus attain prosperity and peace all his life.
Significance of Vaijyanti Mala/ Rosary
- The Vaijyanti Mala wearer will never meet any difficulties in their life if it is worship with good intentions
- It helps the wearer to fight for vashikaran and other evil deeds
- The Vaijyanti Mala gives victory to the wearer and power to destroy negative energy surrounded by them
- It is also capable of balancing all doshas of the wearer
- The Vaijyanti Mala is considered as the bead of attraction, harmony, peace, attainment and victory
- The mala is made up of 108 +1 beads interspersed by knots
- The Vaijyanti Mala is available in all size and even in black beads
- The wearer of the Vaijyanti Mala will attain immense power to take right decisions in their life.