|PRODUCT||Shree Yantra Chowki|
|WEIGHT||520 gm approx|
|SIZE||Length - 16 cm (6"), Width - 16 cm (6") approx|
|MATERIAL||Metal, Plywood Sheet, Crystal Rainbow|
|SHAPE & CUT||N/A|
Sri Yantra is also known as Sri Chakra. It is called the mother of all Yantras because all other Yantras derive from it. The term 'Shri' is used in its name to denote the respect given to this holy Yantra. 'Shri' in shri Yantra denotes that the Yantra is auspicious and beneficent. This Sri Yantra is a configuration of nine intermingled triangles, surrounded by two circles of lotus petals. The nine interlocking triangles centered on the bindu are drawn by the superimposition of five downward pointing triangles. These five triangles represent Shakti, the female principle. The four upright triangles represent Shiva, the male principle. The nine interconnected triangles form forty-three small triangles each housing a presiding deity associated with particular aspects of existence.
Man's spiritual journey from the stage of material existence to ultimate enlightenment is mapped on the Sri Yantra. The Shri Chakra is also known as the nav chakra because it can also be seen as having nine levels. Each level corresponds to a mudra, a yogini, and a specific form of the deity Tripura Sundari along with her mantra. These levels starting from the outside or bottom layer are:
- Trailokya Mohan or Bhupar, a square of three lines with four portals
- Sarva Aasa Paripurak, a sixteen-petal lotus
- Sarva Sankshobahan, an eight-petal lotus
- Sarva Saubhagyadayak, composed of fourteen small triangles
- Sara Arthasadhak, composed of ten small triangles
- Sarva Rakshakar, composed of ten small triangles
- Sarva Rogahar, composed of eight small triangles
- Sarva Siddhiprada, composed of 1 small triangle
- Sarva Anandamay, composed of a point or bindu
Besides being potentiated with Cosmic Energy, by Acharya Kalki Krishna himself, ‘AstroDevam.com’® energizes/consecrates Shri Yantra with Vedic mantras, beautifully combining with some other potent verses, before being forwarded to you.
Following are the uses of Sri Yantra:
- The place where Shri Yantra is established never sees dearth of wealth.
- The place where Shri Yantra is established never sees lack of any sort of martial comforts.
- It is a source of fulfilling all unconvinced aspirations of life.
- Your life changes for better, with no problems and negativities.