|PRODUCT||Shri Navdurga Yantra Chowki|
|WEIGHT||775 gm Approx|
|SIZE||Height - 13 cm (5"), Length - 6 cm (2.5"), Width - 8 cm (3") Approx|
Goddess Durga is worshipped in nine different forms, called Maa Navdurga. Devotees believe that if they worship these 9 appellations during the holy month of Aswin, they will be granted with the blessings of the Mata Durga and can ward off all their fears, terrors and worries.
The nine forms of Durga are Shailaputri, Chandraghanta, Brahmacharini, Kusumanda, Katyayani, Kaalratri, Skanda Mata, Maha Gauri, and Siddidatri. Each of these forms of Durga is addressed during the Puja of Shri Navdurga Yantra and a fast may be observed in all the 9 days of ‘Navratri’.
Nine forms of Goddess Durga:
- Shailiputri- Shailiputri is considered to be one of the first incarnations of Durga. In this form the Goddess is seen riding a bull and carrying a ‘trishul’(trident) and lotus in her hands.
- Brahmacharini- Brahmacharini is the form worshipped on the second day of navratri and means the one who practices true austerity and penance.
- Chandraghanta- Chandraghanta is the third form of Maa Durga who symbolizes peace and prosperity.
- Kusumanda- Kusumanda is the fourth appellation of the Goddess and considered the creator of the universe.
- Skanda Mata- Skanda Mata or the mother of Kartikeya is the 5th form of the Goddess and is a form seen carrying her infant son with her.
- Katyayani- Katyayani is the form of the Goddess worshipped on the 6th day of Navratri and is known as the daughter of Kata, the sage.
- Kaalratri- Kaalratri is the most ferocious form of Durga. In this ferocious form, the Goddess is depicted with a dark complexion and having a disheveled appearance and if in fury.
- Maha Gauri- Maha Gauri is the eighth form and portrays peace and purity. It is believed that praying to Maa Gauri cleanses all sins.
- Siddidatri- Siddidatri is the ninth form of Maa Durga and the most blissful form of the Goddess.
A genuine and pure form of Shree Nav Durga Maha Yantra incorporates many mantras of Goddess Bhagwati that make it more effective and powerful. Shree Navdurga Maha Yantra is a powerful Yantra for attaining all desires and brings wealth and happiness in your life.