|PRODUCT||Haldi (Turmeric) Rosary|
|WEIGHT||33 gm Approx|
|SIZE||Length of Rosary - 42 cm (16.5"), Beads Size - 07 mm Approx|
|SHAPE & CUT||Round Beads|
Turmeric rosary (or Haldi mala) is a rosary used to chant mantras of Devi Baglamukhi. This turmeric mala is used to perform Special Prayers (Anushthan).
Haldi mala is made up of small spherical shaped turmeric (haldi) knotted together in a thread. For chanting mantras in a Pooja to bring success, you can use this rosary.
This rosary is highly effective to cure Jaundice. One who wears this rosary, get blessed with early marriage and all the obstacles of marriage are removed.
If you have no children, then haldi mala is highly recommended to use.
This Mala/ rosary is also used in the worship of ‘Santan Gopal Yantra’.
Since, this rosary is made with turmeric, it is a delicate rosary. So, you must handle it carefully while wearing this mala.
Besides being potentiated with Cosmic Energy, by Achary Kalki Krishna himself, ‘AstroDevam.com’® energizes/consecrates turmeric (haldi) mala with Vedic mantras, beautifully combining with some other potent verses, before being forwarded to you.
Following are the uses of Turmeric (Haldi) Mala:
- Haldi mala protect and heal negative influences.
- Turmeric mala is used in Baglamukhi sadhana.
- Haldi Mala is also used in prayer of goddess Katyayani.
- Haldi Mala (rosary) is used for chanting the mantra of Jupiter (Brihaspati).
- Wear this Rosary/ Mala for chanting Mantras relating to removal of childlessness.