You have no items in your shopping cart.
|WEIGHT||50 gm Approx|
|SIZE||Height - 8 cm (3"), Length - 8 cm (3") Approx|
|SHAPE & CUT||N/A|
Om (or Aum) is a mystical or sacred syllable in the Hindu, Jain and Buddhist religions. It is placed at the beginning of most Hindu texts as a sacred exclamation to be uttered at the beginning and end of a reading of the Vedas or previously to any prayer or mantra and also is said in the beginning of any puja.
This Brass Om is of paramount importance in Hinduism. Aum (OM) is the sound of the infinite. Om is said to be the essence of all mantras, the highest of all mantras or divine word. Aum is said to be the essence of the Vedas.
This Brass Om is made with best quality Brass.
You can hang brass Om anywhere in your house. It spreads positivity where ever it is kept.
For best results, hang brass Om in North and North East direction.Besides being potentiated with Cosmic Energy, by Ācharya Kalki Krishna himself, ‘AstroDevam.com’® energizes/consecrates Brass Om with Vedic mantras, beautifully combining with some other potent verses, before being forwarded to you.
Where to place Brass Om:
- Hang Brass Om on the Gate of your house.
- Hang Brass Om on the Gate of the shop or showroom.
- Hang Brass Om on the Gate of your kitchen.
- Hang Brass Om before your Cash box or locker.
- Never keep Brass Om in bedroom or toilet.
Following are the uses of Brass Om:
- It spreads positive energy where it is kept.
- Brass Om balances and harmonizes the aura around us.
- It removes the negative energy.
- It gives peace, happiness, popularity.