A spicy and filling soup for cold days Now get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Vegetable Soup, how to cook Vegetable Soup, how to prepare Vegetable Soup This is a vegetarian soup recipe for a complete vegan diet.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves 4 to 6
4 large sized Tomatoes
1 Bay Leaf (Tejpatta)
1/2 cup shredded Cabbage
1/3 cup grated Carrots
3 tsp Corn Flour
1 small Can (225 grams) Baked Beans or 1/3 cup boiled Green Peas
1 Tomato, chopped
1/2 tsp Sugar
2 tbsp Oil
Salt to taste
Black Pepper (Kalimirch) powder to taste
- Cut the Tomatoes into big pieces, add 5 Teacups of water and put to cook. When cooked, blend and strain.
- Heat the Oil and fry the Bay Leaf for a few seconds.
- Add the Cabbage and Carrots and fry again for 1 minute. Add the Tomato Puree.
- Mix the Corn Flour in a little Cold water and add to the Soup.
- Add Salt and boil for 20 minutes.
- Add the Beans, Tomato, Sugar and Pepper and give one boil.
- pour the Soup into a big Bowl.
- Serve hot.