Vegetable Pulao, Now get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Vegetable Pulao, how to cook Vegetable Pulao, how to prepare Vegetable Pulao. This is a healthy recipe for a complete vegetarian food.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 cup Rice (Chawal)
100 gms Green Peas
1 1/2 tsp Caraway Seeds (Shahjeera)
1 small Cauliflower
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
4 tbsp Ghee
Salt to taste
To be ground into a paste
2 tbsp grated fresh Coconut
4 Green Chillies
8 Cloves (Laung / Lavang)
5 Cardamoms (Elaichi)
1 stick Cinnamon (Dalchini)
2 tsp Poppy Seeds (Khus-Khus)
Fried Cashew Nuts (Kaju)
- Boil the Rice. Each grain of the cooked Rice should be separate. Drain and cool.
- Cut the Vegetables (except Green Peas) into big pieces and boil them.
- Put the Ghee in a Vessel and fry the Shah-Jira.
- Add the paste and fry again for a little time.
- Add the Rice, Vegetables, Lemon Juice and Salt, mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with Cashew Nuts.