Vegetable Curry in Tomato Sauce
This curry can serve both as a Dal and as a Subzi. Now, get the solution to your queries how to make Vegetable Curry in Tomato Sauce, how to cook Vegetable Curry in Tomato Sauce, how to prepare Vegetable Curry in Tomato Sauce. This is a vegetarian recipe for a complete healthy diet.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
1- 1/2 kgs Tomatoes cut into big pieces, 2 Potatoes.
10 to 12 cluster Beans (Gavarfali)
10 to 12 Ladies Finger, chopped
10 to 12 French Beans
2- Drumsticks (Saijan ki Phalli / Saragavo)
1 tsp Mustard Seeds ( Rai / Sarson)
1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
3- tbsp Besan (Bengal Gram Flour)
A few Curry Leaves (Kadi Patta)
4- tbsp Ghee
Salt to taste
Method for paste
- Add 4 teacups of water to the Tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes.
- When cooked, take out a thick puree by passing through a sieve.
- Cut the Potatoes and the vegetables into big pieces.
- Heat the Ghee and fry the Mustard Seeds and Cumin Seeds until they begin to crackle.
- Add the Gram Flour and cook on a slow flame for at least 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the Tomato Puree, Vegetables, Curry Leaves, and Salt and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Serve hot.