Hyderabad, a city of multicultural background
An overview of Hyderabad
Hyderabad is the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. This multi cultural city of Andhra Pradesh is located near the bank of Musi River. Based on its population, this city is noted as the fourth largest city in India. The name of this city hails from the name Hyder’s city. According to various archaeological records, this city is dated back to the 500BCE. The presence city of the on the Deccan plateau this city enjoys a wide variety of the landscapes. Nowadays this city is counted among other traditional cities of India. Apart from being blessed with the rich historical background, this city is now a competing with other IT oriented cities like Bangalore and Chennai.
Things to watch in Hyderabad
When travel this city, do not miss the chance to experience the historical surroundings as well as the other IT hubs of Hyderabad.
- Charminar- Charminar is noted as the most beautiful architecture of Hyderabad. For a long time, this architectural monument is considered as the icon of Hyderabad. If you plan to travel this four pillar based monument, then plan your trip at an early morning.
- Mecca Masjid-This is one of the ancient mosques in India. The construction of this mosque in Hyderabad. The yard of this mosque is known for its big granite awe-inspiring piece.
- Falaknuma palace-This palace of Nizam is now transformed into a hotel. The specialty of this palace is its brilliant architecture. This palace is considered as the most lavish palace of the Nizams. The Florentine culture and the farfetched 100 seater dinning table are the key attraction of this palace.
- Golconda Fort- In the ancient period, this fort is known for its historical importance. The specialty of this fort is its echo architecture built up system. This fort was mainly built for observing purpose of the rulers in the Hyderabad city. In recent times, this site is known for its light and sound shows.
- Birla Mandir- this temple by the Birla is located in the new part of the Hyderabad town. This marble built Naubatpahad based temple is known for worshipping Lord Vishnu. Here he worships in the name of Venketeswara. From the top of this temple, you can get a view of the new Hyderabad town.
- Salar Jung Museum-This museum of Nizam is well known for the precious collections of jewelleries, which are publicized in special occasions. Apart from this, the other art collections by the Nizams. By traveling to this exotic museum, you will get to view a wide variety of collections in eastern and western art pieces under the same roof.
- Ramoji Film studio- When travel Hyderabad, do not miss a chance to explore this largest outdoor studio of the world. This site is popular for arranging outdoor shootings for various Indian movies.
- Hussein sager lake-This is an artificial lake, which is considered as the historical landmark of this city. The long statue located in the middle of this lake is an interesting thing to look for.
Shopping In Hyderabad
- Jewellery-Buying artificial jewellery and Hyderabadi pearls are the main attraction of shopping in Hyderabad.
- Dress Materials- Apart from its artificial pearl collection, this city also a popular place for getting various ladies dress materials.
Planning to go this place via Indian Rail?
Visit www.indianrail.gov.in. / for knowing specific trains going to this place. You may book your train tickets at www.irctc.co.in/
Planning to go this place via Bus?
Do you think, something more is to be added in the above information?
Or, you want to just share some sweet or sour experiences about this place?
Just click here for the same.
The whole AstroDevam team will be thankful to you.
We will try to implement your suggestions, in the best possible manner.
Your experiences will be published on this prestigious website, under your name.
Furthermore, Interesting suggestions and experiences will be rewarded by https://astrodevam.com/
So what are you waiting for?
Note: above information has been provided by https://astrodevam.com/, as a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) endeavor.