Subzi Ka Salan (Vegetable Curry)
A light vegetable with nice aroma, Now, get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Subzi Ka Salan, how to cook Vegetable Curry, how to prepare Vegetable Curry. This is a vegetarian recipe for a complete healthy diet.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
2 1/4 cups chopped mixed Vegetables
1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
1 tsp Chilli Powder (optional)
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
3/4 cup fresh Curd (Dahi)
3 tbsp Ghee or Oil
Salt to taste
To be ground to a dry powder
3 Cloves (Laung / Lavang)
3 Black Peppercorns (Kalimirch)
3 Cardamoms (Elaichi)
1/2 tsp grated Nutmeg (Jaiphal)
- You can take French Beans, Carrots, Green Peas, Cauliflower, Potatoes as mixed vegetables.
- Scrape out the Coconut Meat, add 3 cups of water and blend in a Blender. Strain the Coconut Milk.
- Put the Tomatoes in hot water for 10 minutes. Remove and blend into a puree.
- Heat the Ghee, add the Cumin Seeds and fry until they crackle.
- Mix the Turmeric Powder with a little water and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the Tomato puree and Curd and fry for a few minutes. Add the vegetables and cook again.
- Add the Coconut Milk and bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle the dry Powder over the vegetables and cook for a few minutes and add salt.
- Serve hot.