Spinach and Cottage Cheese
Spinach and Cottage Cheese, Now get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Spinach and cottage cheese, how to cook Palak Paneer, how to prepare Palak Paneer, This is a vegetarian recipe for a complete healthy diet.
Category: Satvik, Vegetables
Preparation time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound Spinach, thoroughly washed and stems discarded
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup low-fat Cottage Cheese
- Bring 1/2 Cup Water to a boil in a large Sauce Pan over high heat. Add the Spinach leaves. Reduce the heat and cook for about 5-8 minutes, until the Spinach has wilted.
- Cool and transfer the Spinach and the cooking Liquid to a Blender. Set the mixture aside.
- Heat the Oil in a medium Skillet over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the Cumin seeds. Lower the flame and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in the Coriander, Turmeric powder, and Salt. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the Spinach Puree and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from flame and cool.
- To blend the mixture pours into a Blender until smooth.
- Transfer mixture back to the Skillet on medium heat and add the Cottage Cheese, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Serve hot.