Soya Bean Bhaji or Nutrela, Soya Chunks based Subji can be served with Roti Now get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make soya chunks curry, how to cook soya chunks curry, how to prepare soya chunks gravy, This is a healthy food recipe for a complete vegan diet.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- Neutrela (Soyabean Chunks) -1 Cup
- Tomato Puree -3-4 Cups
- Cumin seeds (Jeera) -1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil -2 tablespoons
- Dried Fenugreek leaves (Kasoori Methi) -1/2 teaspoon
- Boil Water in a Pan & add Neutrela to it.
- Boil for 5-10 minutes & as it appears done, turn off the flame.
- Strain out the water & rinse Neutrela once with Water (in normal temperature).
- Keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Oil in a Pan.
- Add 1/2 a teaspoon Cumin seeds (Jeera).
- Add tomatoes to it.
- Add Turmeric powder, & Salt.
- Mix them well.
- As the mixture leaves Oil, add Kasoori Methi to it.
- Add the boiled Neutrela & fry them well till they are dried up.
- Next, add little Water & fry them well till the Water is dried up again.
- Repeat this process 4-5 times.
- This process makes the Neutrela fried well & brings out a very nice flavour to it.
- After frying them well, add 1-2 cups of Water & bring it to a boil.
- Cover the Pan with a Lid & allow it to get cooked on a low flame till thick gravy is formed.
- As they appear cooked with nice gravy turn off the flame
- Neutrela Chunks are ready to serve.