You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shiv Parivar Statue
The divine Shiv Parivar Statue is the symbol of peace, harmony and a happy family. The divine family of Lord Shiva (Mahesh) includes Lord Shiva, his consort Goddess Parvati, the two sons, Lord Kartik (Murugan, Skanda and Subramaniyam) and Lord Ganesha (Ganapati, Pillaiyar and Vinayaka) and Nandi. The Parivar Statue is a very popular divine statue and it protects devotees from the negative or worsned situations.
As per ancient Vedas, Lord Shiva is the father of complete universe. While, his consort Goddess Parvathi is the mother of the universe. Therefore, they are considered as the universal parents. Goddess Parvati is also known as the Mother Goddess; Gauri Jagadamba and she is another form of Maa Shakti. Maa Shakti symbolizes different virtues like: fertility, harmony, marital happiness, simplicity and power.
Lord Mahadev (Shiva) in Shiva Parivar is the principal deity of Hinduism and also called by other names like: Trinethra, Neelakanta, Jatadhara, Shankar and Gangadhara. His son, Lord Ganesha (Vighnaharta) and Lord Karthik (Commander-in-Chief of the Gods) bestows us with strength, power, wisdom, knowledge, intelligence, etc. They also protect believers from evil forces such as greed, jealousy, anger envy and lust.
Benefits of worshipping Shiv Parivar Statue:
- Lord Shiva Parivar will bless you with long and harmonious life.
- Worshipping Lord Shiv Parivar statue will keep the family united.
- Worshipping Mata Parvati will bless you with peaceful family life.
- You can get the blessings of these deities together.
- Lord Kartikeya will protect you from your enemies.
- Lord Ganesha will remove all sorts of your troubles in your life
- Regular worship of Lord Shiv Parivar yields overall prosperity in a family.
Shiv Parivar Statue/ Murti by AstroDevam.com is beneficial for overall growth and peace in the house and relationships. It is an ideal gift for newly wed couples.