You have no items in your shopping cart.
What is Siddha Yoga?
Siddha yoga is very auspicious for performing good works. Plans and projects performed in Siddha yoga give profit and instant results to the native. Astrologer can tell when the Siddha yoga is formed, and start your projects during this period to achieve maximum results.
How Siddha yoga is formed?
Siddha yoga is formed by the combination of weekday and tithi.These are the combination for Siddha Yoga
1. Siddha yoga is formed by the combination of Fridays and Nanda Tithi i.e., pratipada, Shashthi or Ekadashi. This is a very auspicious combination.
2. The combination of Wednesdays and Bhadra Tithi i.e., 2nd, 7th, or 12th Tithi form Siddha Yoga.
3. Combination of Jaya Tithi i.e. 3rd, 8th or 13th day and Tuesdays make a very auspicious Siddha yoga.
4. Combination of Saturdays and Rikta Tithi i.e. 4th, 9th or 14th Tithi also creates Siddha yoga.
5. In astrology the Purna Tithi is comprised of 5th, 10th, New and Full Moon days. Combination of Purna Tithi and Thursdays also create the auspicious Siddha yoga.