You have no items in your shopping cart.
"God...Grant us the Courage to Change the things that we can, the Serenity to accept the things we can't Change...and the Wisdom to know the difference."
Vedic remedies, also known as ‘Parihaaram’, cure, remedial measures and ‘Jyotish Upayam’, are the integral part of Vedic Astrology. They are most mysterious and complicated part of Indian Astrology with earliest references coming from the Vedas. Ancient Vedic saints and seers bestowed astrological remedies to mitigate and in many cases to nullify the effects of the evil affliction and malefic effects of the planets. Jyotish remedies do not bring about success directly but they just help overcome the obstacles and difficult situations. Jyotish ‘Upayas’ cannot substitute the efforts that are mandatory to achieve the goals.
Vedic Astrology lays stress on the fact that an accurately prepared horoscope will clearly predict the course of life of the concerned person. The interrelationship of Grahas (planets), through their positioning in the horoscope, predetermines all the experiences, pleasant as well as distressing, that the person is destined to undergo in the course of its life.
In nutshell, with the help of canons of Vedic Astrology, we can identify not only joyful and cheery moments of life, but also periods of sufferings, miseries and misfortunes. But the beauty of Vedic Astrology is that it does not restrict it role to identifying the problematic phases of life; but it also suggests an array of effective and suitable remedies, to encounter the same. The Vedic Astrology ensures that if appropriate remedial measures are undertaken in due time, the evil effects lying in Horoscope will be softened, reduced or nullified and the person will be relieved of all sufferings.
AstroDevam.com has done extensive and painstaking research on all type of ‘cures’ or remedies. Since, we suggest remedies only after intense analysis of accurately prepared Vedic Horoscope, they never fail to work.
Here, we want to stress that
- We suggest a remedy/ ‘upaya’/ cure/ ‘pariahra’, only if there is a genuine need for the same. It may be possible that sometimes we may not suggest any remedy at all, or if suggesting, very simple and easy ones. You should keep faith on us, as our ultimate objective is your welfare and not our profit.
- Our clients should appreciate that the remedies are not a short route to success, but they create supportive environment, to help you tide over difficult astrological times.
- Out of so many varieties of remedies, we suggest those which suit you and your planetary configurations most. While suggesting remedies, we also keep into mind your age, sex, religious and national background, so that you are at ease in implementation of remedies suggested by us.
- While implementing remedies suggested by us, your commitment and faith is a prerequisite, as our remedies work at physical, emotional as well as psychological level.
- We will never overburden your system with a lot of remedies, as it is not our motive to earn money from these remedies.
- We follow Anukool-Pratikool principle, while suggesting remedies, which means we try to strengthen Grahas (Planets) favorable to you and try to pacify or neutralize Grahas (Planets) unfavorable to you.
- We believe that an astrologer is not only a messenger of, good or bad, future events, but he should be competent enough to suggest ways to soften or reduce impact of upcoming bad events.
- By performing Upayas or cures, we follow the ‘Karma’ theory of Vedic philosophy, which ordains that we always remain in flux with the help of our current deeds, so far as our destiny is concerned.
- Performance of remedies does not mean that we want to falsify the indications given by the Grahas (Planets), but it simply means that we are just utilizing the leeway sanctioned to us by the scriptures.
Although, it is not necessary, but we recommend that you should prefer remedial items and objects, provided by us i.e. AstroDevam.com, the only ISO certified organization, over other eBays, websites, companies and E-shop, who have never gone through any Vedic scripture, are part of unholy cartel and are motivated by their profits and not by the welfare of their clients.