Rava semolina ladoo/ Sooji rava laddu
Though quick and easy to cook, this Indian dessert is very tasty and hugely popular. It is perfect to make when time is short but you still want a special dessert. Now get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make sooji rava laddu, how to cook rava semolina ladoo, how to prepare sooji rava laddu. This is a healthy recipe for a complete sweet sooji laddu.
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
- Sooji (Rava / Semolina) - 1 small Cup
- Desi Ghee - 2 tablespoons
- Powdered Sugar - 1 small Cup (adjust according to taste)
- Milk - 1/2 Cup
- Coconut Grated - 3-4 tablespoons
- Cashew Nut sliced - 1-2 tablespoon
- Raisins - a few
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Ghee in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Lower the flame & add sliced Cashew Nuts & Raisins. As they increase in size, add grated Coconut to it & fry for a minute.
- Add Sooji to it & mix well and fry for around 10 minutes. A nice aroma of roasted Sooji starts coming by this time.
- Add powdered Sugar at this time & mix well. Now add Milk slowly to this mixture. Milk should be at room temperature.
- Allow Milk to get dried up and let it cool down slightly.
- When still warm, apply a little desi Ghee on both the hands & take a little mixture at a time and make small round Laddus.
- Allow them to cool down.
- Rava Laddu is ready to serve.