Rajasthani Gatta Curry Taste good with Roti, Now get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Rajasthani Gatta Curry, how to cook Rajasthani Gatta Curry, how to prepare Rajasthani Gatta Curry, This is a vegetarian recipe for a complete healthy diet.
- Besan (Chickpea flour) - 1 large Cup or 2 small cups
- Curd - 5 tablespoons
- Tomatoes - 2 medium sized
- Green Chilli -1
- Salt - 2 teaspoons
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera) -1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Oil - 3 tablespoons
- Chopped fresh Coriander leaves -1 tablespoon
- Water as required
- Take Besan (Chickpea Flour) in a bowl add 1 teaspoon Salt, 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli powder and 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- You can adjust Salt as per taste
- Mix them well & add 1 tablespoon Oil
- Mix & add 2 tablespoons Curd to it
- Mix them & add a little water, knead it into soft Dough.
- Rub both the hands with little Oil & make the Dough moist.
- Take a little Dough at a time roll it into long cylindrical shapes using both the hands.
- Boil Water in a Pan.
- Drop these cylindrical shapes in 4-5 cups of boiling hot Water.
- When they start floating in the Water, it’s time to take them out.
- Keep the boiling Water aside as it will be used for preparing the gravy.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Keep them aside.
- Next, prepare the gravy.
- Grind the 2 tomatoes & keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Oil in a Pan.
- Add Cumin seeds & as they crackle, add Coriander Powder & 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder. As they crackle, add the Tomato Puree mixture prepared.
- Cook till it leaves Oil & then add 2 tablespoons of Curd to it on a low flame & mix well. Add 1 teaspoon of Salt & mix well.
- Now add the Water that was left over after boiling the Gattas for the gravy.
- If it is less, then add some normal regular water.
- Bring it to a good boil & add the Gatta pieces to it.
- Allow them to get cooked well till slightly thick gravy is formed.
- When the gravy is well cooked, turn off the flame.
- Garnish with chopped fresh Coriander leaves.
- Rajasthani Satvik Gatta Curry is ready to serve.