You have no items in your shopping cart.
|PRODUCT||Parad (Mercury) Shiv Parivar|
|WEIGHT||194 gm approx|
|SIZE||Height - 4 cm approx|
The divine Parad Shiv Parivar Idol marks the symbol of peace and a happy family. Regular worship of Shiv Parvati, Karthik & Ganesh yields overall prosperity and harmony in a family. The divine family includes Lord Shiva, his consort Parvati, the two sons, Lord Kartik (Subramanya) and Lord Ganesha (Vinayaka) and Nandi. Mercury Shiv Parivar is a very popular Idol and it protects devotees from evil spirits such as greed, annoyance, anger and lust.
The third deity of the Hindu Trinity or Trimurti, Lord Mahadev (Shiva) is called the Destroyer, but has also the aspect of regeneration. Lord Shiva is the one who gives blessing faster than any other gods. As per ancient Vedas, it is also believed that Lord Shiva is the father of complete universe. While, his consort “Parvathi” is believed to be the mother of the universe. Thus, they are considered as the universal parents.
Maa Parvati is known as the Mother Goddess; Gauri Jagadamba and she is another form of Maa Shakti, the gentle aspect of Maa Devi. Parvati symbolizes different virtues like: fertility, unity, marital felicity, simplicity and power.
Mercury Sri Shiv Parivar marks the symbol of harmony and a happy family.
Lord Mahadev in Shiva Parivar is also called by other names like:
- Trinethra = Third eye in fore head)
- Neelakanta= Due to blue neck
- Jatadhara= For long hair.
- Gangadhara= Holy river Ganges emerges out of his head.
His son Lord Ganesha and Lord Karthik (Commander-in-Chief of the army of the Gods) bestows us with knowledge, intelligence, strength and power. So, devotees during Hindu puja or rituals offer their prayers to Lord Ganpati and Lord Kartikeya. They also protect devotees from evil forces such as greed, anger envy and lust.
Benefits of Keeping Parad Shiv Parivar idol (Family of Shiva):
- Lord Shiv Parivar keeps the family united.
- Lord Shiva Parivar will bless you with long and healthy life.
- Goddess Parvati will bless you with harmonious family life.
- You can get the divine blessings of these deities together.
- Lord Ganesha will remove all your troubles and bless you with a peaceful life.
- Lord Kartikeya will protect you from your opponents.
- Lord Shiv Parivar is an ideal gift for newly wed couples.
- Regular worship of the Lord Shiv, Mata Parvati, Kartik & Ganesh yields overall prosperity in a family.
Pray to Lord Shiva, Goddess Parvati and Lord Ganesha & Karthikeya for the peace and happiness in your family. Shiv Parivar Puja is the most auspicious Puja for any Shiva devotee. Parad Shiv Parivar by AstroDevam.com provides overall prosperity and is beneficial for growth and peace in the house and relationships.