Pangi, the fascinating village of Greater Himalaya
Few Lines about the site
If you want to travel back to the ancient period of earth, where nature breaths at its own pace by nurturing the innocent crowed of the tribal people, then you must travel Pangi valley. This Himachal Pradesh located valley area will offer you to spend a fresh and tech free holiday in this tribal village. By traveling to this beautiful valley area, you will discover the supreme beauty of nature. Nowadays, when most of the traveling spots are framing under the clutch of hi-tech facilities, then amidst this fast moving life style .then traveling to this place will seem to be far different from the concept of living a life amidst nature. Being located near the laps of Himalaya mountain range, you will come to feel calm surroundings filled up with the sound of nature by taking a break from the bustling of your city life.
Destinations to explore in Pangi
- Cherry Bungalow- This is a beautiful rest house located in this valley town of Himachal Pradesh. This rest house is under the maintenance of PWD. From this comfortable bungalow amidst nature, offers you a brilliant scenario of the Great Himalaya, from a close distance.
- Dharwas- While traveling in this famous valley town of Himachal Pradesh does not forget to travel Dharwas. Dharwas is a beautiful village falls under the administrative control of Chamba district. According to experts, this village is recorded as the largest village in Himachal Pradesh. This picaresque village, nearby Pangi is noted for its natural springs created from mineral water. Apart from being a popular health improving village, this place is a famous destination for the trekkers. Here a trekker can experience a new trekking experience in Greater Himalaya mountain range.
- Hudan Valley-This beautiful Valley is located very close to Pangi valley of Himachal Pradesh. This site takes 13 km from the uphill area of Mahlu Nallah. Here you will experience the wide spread landscapes of the valley area. Along with the lush green landscape, you will find a calm blue water lake near this place. For trekkers this site is popular option for pitching up their tents. Every year a big fair is arranged to inform tourist about the beauty of this virgin valley of Himachal Pradesh.
- Parmar valley-The main attraction of this valley of Himachal Pradesh is lying in its ancient small Gompa. To explore this beautiful small gompa amidst the patina of nature, travelers come to this place. Along with offering mesmeric surroundings, this city offers a lucrative trekking facility for the trekkers. For this reason, most of the travelers care for starting their trekking from this Greater Himalayan valley area. From here a trekker can easily explore the trekking routes of Kiryuni, Gowari and Sach.
- Shour- Shour is located on the verge of Pangi Valley area. This is another beautiful site located in Pangi. This place is popular for its beautiful swinging bridge. The fascinating factor behind this swinging bridge is that it is made with the combination of twigs and bushes.
- The Sural valley-This valley near Pangi valley is located 10,500ft above the sea level. This valley is considered as the heaven for the trekkers. According to trekking experts, this beautiful valley is recorded as the base of starting trekking to other major peaks. Apart from trekking, travelers can enjoy the fascinating surroundings and a beautiful waterfall near this site.
Shopping in Pangi:
Natural buy- As this city lurks on the lap of nature, so here you can get some fresh fruits, honey from its nearby shops for buying as a souvenir.
Planning to go this place via Indian Rail?
Visit www.indianrail.gov.in. / for knowing specific trains going to this place. You may book your train tickets at www.irctc.co.in/
Planning to go this place via Bus?
Do you think, something more is to be added in the above information?
Or, you want to just share some sweet or sour experiences about this place?
Just click here for the same.
The whole AstroDevam team will be thankful to you.
We will try to implement your suggestions, in the best possible manner.
Your experiences will be published on this prestigious website, under your name.
Furthermore, Interesting suggestions and experiences will be rewarded by https://astrodevam.com/
So what are you waiting for?
Note: above information has been provided by https://astrodevam.com/, as a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) endeavor.