Paneer and Spinach Paranthas/ Palak Paneer Paratha
They look delicious and taste delicious. Now get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make palak paneer paratha, how to cook Paneer and spinach paratha, how to prepare Paneer and spinach paratha. This is a simple Indian recipe for a complete Parantha.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes 6 servings
For The Dough
1 cup plain Flour (Maida)
1 cup whole Wheat Flour (Gehun ka Atta)
1 1/2 cups chopped Spinach (Palak)
1/2 tsp Lemon juice
2 tbsp Ghee
1 tsp Salt
3/4 cup crumbled Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
3/4 cup grated Cauliflower
2 tbsp chopped Coriander (Dhania)
3 to 4 Green Chillies, chopped
For Cooking use Ghee
Method of Preparation for the Dough
- Blend the Spinach and Lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of water in a Liquidiser.
- Sieve the Flour with the Salt. Add the Ghee and mix well.
- Add the Spinach mixture. Make semi-soft Dough by adding enough water.
How to proceed
- Divide the Dough into 6 portions.
- Roll out one portion of the Dough, put about 2 teaspoons of the stuffing in the centre and seal the edges.
- Roll out again into a thick Parantha.
- Cook on a hot Tawa (Griddle) on both sides using a little Ghee until pink spots appear on top.
- Repeat for the remaining Dough portions and stuffing.
- Serve hot with fresh curd.