Nubra valley, the beautiful city of India
About the location- Nubra valley
This heaven looking city is placed in the beautiful laps of the Ladakh Valley. According to historians, this city is situated on the silk route of ancient times, which may date back to 7th century AD. Those time this South Asian location used to access by the traders to reach to the destinations like Kashmir, Yarkand, and Baltisan. Nowadays, this valley is under the administrative control of the Indian military. According to geographical measurements, this city is 150 km away from Ladakh. The name of this was coined from the term Ldumra, which signify the valley of flowers. Being located on the Tibetan plateau, and the presence of River shyrok, this city enjoys a beautiful blend of versatility in its landscapes. This Karakoram Range dotted valley is known for its beautiful collections of yellow and pink wild roses.
Attractions' of the city of Nubra valley
- Kharduang La Pass-Till date this pass is the only gateway to reach this valley area. According to experts, this road is the highest motor driving legibility road. This 18,380 ft high road is 37km away from Leh. This path is also popularly known as K-Top.
- Panamik- Panamik is situated 3183m above the sea level. This beautiful village is located 150 km away from Leh. Hot water spring is known as the major attraction of this village. According to administrative record, this village is situated on the end line of the Indian border. The fascinating surroundings of this village make it as one of the most attractive picnic spot near Nubra valley. If you an adventure lover, then you can enjoy the experience of trekking in its nearby hills.
- Diskit Village-This village is the administrative seat of the Nubra valley. This beautiful site is located on the tip of the Shyok valley. In this beautiful village, you will come to see the 350 years old monastery. Here you will find a big Maitreyee Buddha statue. Apart from this statue, the paintings, and other art works of this beautiful architecture Buddhist shrine make this a worth watching site for the travelers.
- By traveling inside this monastery- You will come to see the colossal influence of Tibetan art and culture over India. To travel around the beautiful architecture of this 100-monk housing capability affiliated shrine, tourists travel here from different lands come here.
- Ensa Gompa-This ancient cave is located near the Panamik Village. This Gomfa is well known as one of the beautiful mastery of Buddhists. According to various evidences, it is said that this Gomfa is 250 years old. You need to trek; to reach this snow capped ancient mastery of Buddhists.
- Samstemling Gomfa-This gomfa is located inside the beautiful surroundings of Sumur village. This ancient cave-cum –monastery is famous for having the rare types of Buddhist idols, fresco works and carefully maintained Buddhist scrolls. This gomfa includes seven different temples, which are established by Dalai Lama in 1962.
Shopping in Nubra Valley
Shopping of Buddhist idols- While traveling this peaceful sight near Ladakh and Leh, you will find an extensive collection of the different types Buddhist idols silk scrolls, and other eye-catching materials for gifting purpose.
Planning to go this place via Indian Rail?
Visit www.indianrail.gov.in. / for knowing specific trains going to this place. You may book your train tickets at www.irctc.co.in/
Planning to go this place via Bus?
Do you think, something more is to be added in the above information?
Or, you want to just share some sweet or sour experiences about this place?
Just click here for the same.
The whole AstroDevam team will be thankful to you.
We will try to implement your suggestions, in the best possible manner.
Your experiences will be published on this prestigious website, under your name.
Furthermore, Interesting suggestions and experiences will be rewarded by https://astrodevam.com/
So what are you waiting for?
Note: above information has been provided by https://astrodevam.com/, as a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) endeavor.