You have no items in your shopping cart.
Navaratna, Navratn, Navratna, Navarathna or Navarathinam, literally means 9 gemstones. “Nava” means “nine” and “Ratna” means “gem”. Literatures on 9 gemstones or Navaratna can be traced back to our Vedic scriptures such as Agni Purana and the Garuda Purana. The Nine Gemstone Ring online is said to represent the astrological solar system consisting of Planet Sun, Planet Moon, Planet Mars, Planet Mercury, Planet Jupiter, Planet Venus, Planet Saturn, Planet Rahu, and Planet Ketu.
Navaratna (nine planets) means :
- Ruby (Manek, Manik or Manikam) is dedicated to Surya (Planet Sun).
- Pearl (Moti or Muthu) is dedicated to Planet Moon (Chandra).
- Red Coral (Pavalam or Moonga) is dedicated to Mangala / Kuja / Sevvai (Mars).
- Emerald (Marakatha, Panna, Marakatham, or Marakatha Pachai) is dedicated to Planet Mercury (Budha).
- Yellow Sapphire (Pushparagam or Pukharaj) is dedicated to Planet Jupiter (Guru / Brihaspati).
- Diamond (Heera or Vairam) is dedicated to Planet Venus (Shukra).
- Blue Sapphire (Neelam or Nilam) is dedicated to Planet Shani (Saturn).
- Hessonite (Gomedham or Gomedh) is dedicated to Planet Rahu (the ascending node of the Moon).
- Cat’s Eye (Vaiduryam or Vaidurya) is dedicated to Planet Ketu (the descending node of the Moon).
Gemstone of all the planets are included in Navratan Ring. Those who wear it, are bestowed with reputation, fame, prosperity, respect, success, material amenities, etc. When the only single astrological gem is worn, it tends to focus only on a particular problem. However, Navratan Ring carries the benefits of all 9 planets, due to made with Nine gemstones belonging to Nine Planets simultaneously. Navratan Stones Finger Rings are also worn to attune the energies of the 7 Chakras