Crispy and delicious stuffed Paranthas. Now get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Lifafa Parathas, how to cook Lifafa Parathas, how to prepare Lifafa Parathas. This is a vegetarian recipe for a complete healthy eating food.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
For the Paranthas
1 1/2 cups plain Flour (Maida)
3/4 cup Milk
1 tbsp melted Ghee
1 tsp Salt
To be mixed into a stuffing
3/4 cup grated Cauliflower
3/4 cup grated Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
3 chopped Green Chillies
2 tbsp chopped Coriander (Dhania)
Salt to taste
Butter or Ghee
For the Parathas
- Mix all the ingredients and make Dough.
- Roll out small thin oblong Paranthas and bake them on a Tawa (Griddle) very lightly.
How to proceed
- Put a little stuffing in the centre of each Parantha and close like an Envelope.
- Cook on a Tawa (Griddle) on both sides with Butter until pink spots come on top.
- Repeat for the remaining Paranthas.
- Serve hot.
Variation: Mint Paranthas
- Instead of Milk, you can prepare the Dough using Mint Leaves water.
- Mint Leaves water can be made by blending Mint Leaves, water and a little Lemon Juice in a Mixer.