Lal Kitab Tips for General welfare
- Keep your office or home in organised manner, without any clutter. Dispose of all the redundant articles, which are lying unused.
- Offer Food morsels from your own meal to cows (for better conjugal relations with your wife), crows and fish (for better financial and health conditions), monkeys (for improvement in financial condition) and dogs for all round well being and prosperity.
- Offer sweet loaves of bread, specially baked in oven, to any animal every month for warding off sickness, quarrels and other troubles, caused by Mars negative in the horoscope.
- Place a pot of water in your bedroom preferably on the head side of the bed at night and pour it on a tree or plant in the morning. This remedy is effective in reducing troubles, obstacles, diseases, disputes and disrepute.
- Do not eat or consume ant eatable while sitting on a bed; This will reduce the bad effects of Rahu, whose job it is to cause unnecessary and avoidable worries and fears. It is better to keep your Dining Table as Close to The Kitchen as Possible.
- Use silver utensils as much as you can for eating and drinking. It will strengthen Moon and reduce evil effects of Rahu.
- If there is a small dark room at the end of the house, having no vent for air or light, the same should be left as it is and windows etc. should not opened for facilitating natural air or light; otherwise, miseries and calamities may strike the residents.
- Do not leave empty Jewellery boxes, Safes, lockers and other places, where ornaments or money. If there is nothing to be kept, keep at least a coin or currency.
- Keep some uncemented or earthen place in a house.
- Worship of lord Ganesh is highly auspicious for children and property.
- Pay respects to your elderly people in your house, neighbourhood and surroundings. Don't ever mock at them. This will strengthen the good effects of Jupiter.
- Always give respect to your father and mother. This will strengthen the good effects of Sun and Moon. Strengthening the Sun ensures success, high post, help from Government etc.
- For safe delivery of children, keep two pots filled with milk and sugar each, at different places after getting touched by the lady due for delivery. After the delivery, offer both the pots to some temple and do not bring them back.
- In case of recurring death of children, distribute salty preparations in place of sweets, to celebrate the birth of the child.
- While wiping the floors, add some natural salt in water.
- If you are younger brother, you should never go in the ceremony of adoption of children by the elder brother. You should also not arrange the free marriage of the daughter of your elder brother. These practices may certainly lead to disastrous consequences.
- Do not ill treat the dogs; if possible, feed them. Don't hurt dogs with stones or sticks. This will strengthen the good effects of Ketu (Dragon's Tail).
- Do not collect or store unusable items, especially if made of iron, ball of wool, coal, oil drum, vehicle parts, empty cans or any other articles, which have not been used for a long time. Do not store garbage and trash in home or in office and factories.
- Occasionally, distribute yellow cooked sweet rice (chawal) or dough (halwa) to people, beggars, ascetics and children.
- Occasionally, offer yellow colored sweets made of black grams in a temple. Ensure to not to take back or eat any part of it.
- Offer seven yellow flowers before the god / goddess in a temple.
- Apply yellow turmeric paste on your forehead.
- Occasionally, offer water and show respects to a Peepal tree. This will strengthen the good effects of Jupiter.
- Whenever, you visit a cremation ground or burial ground, drop one or two coins. This will provide secret help to you, in a crisis.
- Apply saffron on your forehead for better luck and all round improvement in your affairs.
Lal Kitab Tips for wealth and financial progress
- If you are not getting enough money according to your hard work: starting from the day of Dipawali, drop a coconut (श्री फल) in flowing water daily for 44 days, after writing Goddess Lakshmi's Beej Mantra 'श्री' on it before dropping it.
- If you are facing any financial obstacles: Flow a square piece of copper for 40 days in flowing water.
- If facing continuous loss in business: On the day of Dipawali take seven betel nuts and place them before Goddess Lakshmi after covering them with silver foil. On seven consecutive Mondays, wrap them up again with silver foil. On the eighth Monday, collect all the betel nuts and offer them in a temple of Lord Vishnu.
- If you are in such a business in which credit is allowed in abundance and due to this you are having loss in business: On the first Saturday of any month, burry the black surma (eye powder) at any deserted place.
- If your works are stopped due to shortage of money, even after earning enough money: On the first Saturday of Shukla Paksha start distributing Poori and Sabji (fried bread and vegetable) for 11 Saturdays.
- If you are not earning desired money from your business or service: On Wednesday, take an empty pitcher and flow it in the water, for six Wednesdays.
- If your work-business is still not established or you are not earning regularly: At the time of sleeping, put an iron pot filled with water and keep it at the head side of the bed and in the morning, through it out of your house.
- If you are facing difficulties in your business or service due to government orders: On every Sunday prepare chapatis (thin round unleavened bread used in South Asian cooking) of one and quarter kilograms of wheat flour and feed them to cows.
- If you are not satisfied from your work and feeling uneasy and perturbed: Eat little bit jaggery before leaving the house for work-business.
- If you are unable to stabilize your wealth, savings and paternal property: You must keep any object of iron, under your bed. Additionally, keep an iron pot filled with water under your bed, on the nights of Saturday and offer the same next morning into the roots of Peepal Tree. Repeat this remedy for 40 days.
- If you want to get unexpected money: Starting from the day of Dipawali or any Friday of Shukla Paksha, visit the nearest temple of Mahalakshmi, Durgaji, Seetaji or any Goddess barefoot at the time of evening; light the lamp of pure ghee and offer the garland and the prasaad of sweets or kheer (milk and rice feast). Afterwards, pray to get money quietly and pray for other wishes.
- For awakening the Luck: Starting from Saturday, after getting up in the morning look at your palms and kiss them three times, and do not tell about it to anyone.
- For increasing Financial status: Make 108 balls of wheat powder, reciting ‘Om Hrim Namah’ Mantra 108 times and feed them to fishes. Do it for 108 days.
Lal Kitab Tips for welfare of children
- In case you are worried about children's health, donate dresses of all the idols of gods and goddesses in a temple.
- If your child is not able to speak properly, give him conch water to drink daily.
- If you or your child does not get relief from cough even after taking medicines then for relief one should wear loban plant's root in the neck on Tuesday or Friday.
- If your child is facing acidity problem, then for relief wear bracelet or ring made out of horse shoe or nail taken from the bottom of the boat on Sunday, Saturday or Tuesday.
Lal Kitab Tips for removing burden of debt or loan
- To get rid of loans bring water from a cemetery well and pour it in a peepal tree for 6 Saturdays.
- Feed chapatti applied with oil to a black dog on every Saturday.
- Fill coconut with bura or gur powder and bury it under a peepal tree.
- Plant two banana (male and female) trees in Vishnu temple and look after them. When they will start giving fruits then loan will start reducing. Do not eat the fruits of that plant yourself. Let others eat it.
- Every day give water to rising sun. Put 11 seeds of red chili in it, keep reciting Mantra for Sun, while pouring water and pray for return of the loan.
- Apply kesar and yellow chandan on forehead starting from any shukal paksh's Thursday at 12 am and do path of Shri suktam.
- Plant ashoka tree and water it daily.
- Recite hanuman chalisa with the help of your family members daily for 108 times. And let this process continue for another 40 days. Observe Brahmacharaya (Celibacy) and keep your house clean in these 40 days. Also avoid food made of onion, garlic and non vegetarian food. After these 40 days bestow chola (Dress) and halwa Prasad to Hanumanji in any hanuman temple on Tuesday. You will surely get benefit out of it..
Lal Kitab Tips for improvement in business
- Tie 5 gomati chakras in a red cloth and tie it on the entrance of your shop or office on Friday after 11:30 am.
Lal Kitab Tips for getting better job or getting employment
- Take a big yellow lemon and cut it in 4 equal parts in the evening or before sunrise and go to a crossing (where four roads meet) and throw the pieces on all four directions. After throwing pieces go home and not anywhere else. Repeat this remedy for 11 days.
- Feed bananas to a cow.
- Feed ‘Satnaja’ to the birds.
Lal Kitab Tips for securing from ill effects of evil eye
- Take little raw milk on a Saturday or a Sunday and give 7 rounds of it around the affected persons head and after that give that milk to a black dog to drink.
- Take a piece of alum and do 21 rounds of it around the affected person. Take it to a crossing and throw it on the south side.
- Take some burning coal in a vessel and put loban powder on it. Let its fragrance spread throughout the house. In this process, continue to hold the same and do not keep the vessel on the floor, table etc. Throw the burnt coal in the water. Do this on Tuesday for three months.
- Tie one red chili, sindoor (Vermilion), an iron nail and seven grains of black pulses in a white cotton cloth and hang it on the bed of the child.
Lal Kitab Tips for improvement in relationships
- Take 7 cloves and take the name of the person 21 times with whom you want to improve the relationship and burn one clove on a Sunday. Do this for seven Sundays till the cloves finish.
Lal Kitab Tips for improving the behavior and nature of spoiled or Hyperactive child
- Throw silver balls in a river for 25 days.
- Let him wear a copper coin in a black thread around the neck.
- The child should offer one oiled chapatti (thin round unleavened bread used in South Asian cooking) every Saturday to a dog.
Lal Kitab Tips for improvement in studies
- Take some water on Sunday and recite mantra of Goddess Saraswati 21 times and ask the child to drink that water. If child can recite the mantra by himself, then ask him to recite this mantra for 108 times every day.
- Drop raw rice and silver in standing water e.g. well, pond etc.
Lal Kitab Tips for children suffering from bad dreams or crying without reason
- Keep a piece of alum on any Sunday or Tuesday near child's head while he is sleeping.
Lal Kitab Tips for victory in court litigations
- Sleep in south direction
- Keep Tuesday fast and read Bajrang ban daily for seven times.
- Keep a square silver piece tied in yellow cloth with you.
Lal Kitab Tips for removing effects of Black Magic
- In the Tuesday night, when going to sleep, put a small bundle of spinach below pillow or near the head side of your bed at bedtime and next morning on Wednesday, feed the spinach to a cow. Repeat this process until you get the complete relief.
- Offer sweets made from milk on Sunday and Monday to a cow.
Lal Kitab Tips for getting rid of continuous illness in house
- Some time the illness stays in our home and one or another family member remain sick at any time. In this case, donate whole fresh yellow pumpkin in a temple.
- Feed sweet bread to the dogs.
Lal Kitab Tips for winning elections
- Pour raw milk in a working well.
- Do not donate or gift milk to anybody.
Lal Kitab Tips for early marriage
- Float handful of dry almonds with shell in a river.
- Feed cows with green grass.
- Feed two balls of wheat flour mixed with a little turmeric, jaggery and wet gram pulses to a cow every Thursday.
Lal Kitab Tips for good married life
- Feed cows with green grass
- Do not wear very old, burnt or worn out clothes
Lal Kitab Tips for success in Profession
- Soak black grams on Friday night and then mix with mustard oil. Give half to a horse or buffalo and half to a leper. Do this for forty days to ensure professional success.
- Make or purchase some sweets from black gram powder, move them round your head seven times and feed them to a cow on Thursday.
Lal Kitab Tips for curing drunkard Husband
- If your husband is a drunkard, take wheat flour equal to the weight of his shoes and roll a chappati (thin round unleavened bread used in South Asian cooking) just using your hands ( without a pin or board) and bake it directly on the fire without a hot plate and then give it to the street dogs.
Lal Kitab Tips for curing a wayward Husband
- If your husband is under the influence of another woman, ignores or criticizes you , take 300 grams of laddoos (ball shaped sweets made in India) made of gram flour, two laddoos made of wheat flour, three bananas and wet gram pulse and feed all these to a cow that is feeding its calf. Your husband will change.
Lal Kitab Tips for ensuring domestic peace and harmony
- Once a month cook more sweet chappatis (thin round unleavened bread used in South Asian cooking) than the number of people in the house and give them to any animal. This will save the family from quarrels and expense.