Lakshadweep, to look at the marine life closely
The first look of Lakshadweep
This union territory of India is located on the western coastal area of the Kerala. This Arabian Sea based island is actually the convergence of 36 small different islands. Apart from the combination of islands, this place is also included coral reef, coral isles in it. According to administrative records, this union territory is the smallest territory in India. The term ‘Lakshadweep’ means a combination of hundred thousand islands for the natives. Owing much to its scenic beauty, this is the most attractive tourist spot for the traveler. The nearby villages, marine lives, mosques make this place into an amazing holiday destination for its travelers.
This island is mainly popular for enjoying a holiday with full of relax and various marine sports activities. If you are looking for a travelling in a far from madding crowd destination, then this site is ready to fulfill your wish. To get all these relaxation you need to collect the entry permit in this destination from Kochi.
Places to visit in Lakshadweep
While travelling inside this island, you will come across lots of natural diversity, which will make you wonder about the creations of nature.
- Kadmat- This site is popular for its wonderful lagoon. This giant lagoon is situated on the west side of this island.
- Kavaratti Island- this island is considered as the most developed island in this site. According to administrative records, this island is the capital of Lakshadweep. By travelling to this island, you will come across many beautiful mosques. Among these mosques, you can pay a visit to the Ujra Mosque. The travelers who want to enjoy this place for its scenic beauty and a shallow lagoon generally explore Kalpeni. The lagoon is enriched with the coral and marine creatures.
- Bangaram- If you want to relax few moments amidst the green surroundings of smooth sands and green palm and grove trees, and then this is the right destination for you. According to tourists, this is the best and the most beautiful destination of this island.
- Agatti Island- This Island can be described as the gateway of the Lakshadweep. By travelling here, you will get a wonderful experience of swimming, snorekelling, scuba diving. The large lagoons of this place make it more appealing to the travelers. The facility of different water sports activities are the key interest of this site.
- Andrott Island- This Island has the beautiful tomb of Hazrat Ubaidullah and the remains of the archaeological evidences of Buddhists. However, to explore all these interesting places of the Lakshadweep Island, you need to collect the pass to entry this site. From Kochi.
- Pitti Bird sanctuary- This bird sanctuary is remarkable for its numerous collections of sea birds. Sometime, you will come to explore the refugee birds while you travel here.
- Kavaratti Island marine Aquarium- If you are looking from watching marine creatures from a close perspective, then this aquarium is the best option for you. Here you will find a wide range of the aqua creatures. It is an interesting place to study on the aquatic creatures.
Planning to go this place via Indian Rail?
Visit www.indianrail.gov.in. / for knowing specific trains going to this place. You may book your train tickets at www.irctc.co.in/
Planning to go this place via Bus?
Do you think, something more is to be added in the above information?
Or, you want to just share some sweet or sour experiences about this place?
Just click here for the same.
The whole AstroDevam team will be thankful to you.
We will try to implement your suggestions, in the best possible manner.
Your experiences will be published on this prestigious website, under your name.
Furthermore, Interesting suggestions and experiences will be rewarded by https://astrodevam.com/
So what are you waiting for?
Note: above information has been provided by https://astrodevam.com/, as a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) endeavor.