Kudremukh, the city of natural wonders
Few lines about the city of Kudremukh
This gorgeous city of the Chikmagalur district, Karnataka, originated its name from the Kudremukh peak. This beautiful natural wonders surrounded location is situated 1894m above the sea level. This town offers an enthralling view of the mountain range to the travelers. According to different evidences, it can be said that this city used to be known as the Sameseparvata. After the invasion of the British people in this city, it was performed as the reserving area of forests from the process of deforestation. Nowadays, this city is known for possessing as one of the remarkable Tiger reserve forest in it.
Places of attraction in Kudremukh
- Kalasa- this is a small town located near Kudremuikh. The fame of this urban is claimed for its ancient Kaileshwara Temple, which is dedicated to worship Lord Shiva. Apart from this mythological temple, here you will get to see the wide spread farm of Ayurvedic and coffee plants.
- Kudremukh National park-This Park was established in 1987. From that period this 600 sq. mt region covered forest is known as the safe shelter of the wild life animals. Among these animals, the Global Tiger Preservation is the first priority of this wild life animal shelter. This forest falls under the wet climate of the evergreen forest. Along with the wide collections on tiger, you will find leopard, wild dons, pig, lion, and tailed macaque. If you wish to observe these animals from a close distance, then you can effortlessly avail the safari service inside this national park.
- Horanadu- this temple of Goddess Adi Shakti or Annapurneshwari was established in 1973. This pious Hindu temple is located very close to Kudremukh. In this temple tourists can enjoy a free facility of Fooding and lodging.
- Jamalabad Fort-this Jamalabad hamlet located fort was built by Tipu Sultan in 1794. In the beginning, this fort used to be popularly known as Narasimha Hangadi, but in later period, it named by following the name of Tipu Sultan’s mother Jamal Bee. The architecture of this ruined rock based fort is the main attraction for the travelers.
- Kudremukh Peak- this peak is located 1894 m above the plain land. This mountain tip is the ideal place for the trekkers. Apart from this, if you are nature lover, you can stumble on the view of the valley areas and the lush green background below this peak. This mountain peak is believed to be the house of lions and macaque.
- Hanuman Gundi waterfalls- Hanuman Gundi waterfalls is a natural cascade that is created amidst the hard rock backgrounds of the hill. As per the geographical measurements, this falls is more than 100 ft long. This falls is located between the Lakshya dam and Karkalla. For being located in such an isolated place, this falls is known as the place of peace and resting. If you are looking for a trekking spot in Karnataka, then this falls is ready to offer you a variety of experience in your trekking.
- Rock cut garden- When the techniques of civilization and nature comes together, then it forms a panoramic place like Rock cut garden. From this garden, you can see the sublime mountain range, colorful collections of flower that blends the beauty of green natural background.
Shopping In Kudremukh
Herbal products- As this city is known for its rich plantation of the coffee and Ayurvedic plants, so you can buy coffee and any required Ayurvedic plants from this city.
Planning to go this place via Indian Rail?
Visit www.indianrail.gov.in. / for knowing specific trains going to this place. You may book your train tickets at www.irctc.co.in/
Planning to go this place via Bus?
Do you think, something more is to be added in the above information?
Or, you want to just share some sweet or sour experiences about this place?
Just click here for the same.
The whole AstroDevam team will be thankful to you.
We will try to implement your suggestions, in the best possible manner.
Your experiences will be published on this prestigious website, under your name.
Furthermore, Interesting suggestions and experiences will be rewarded by https://astrodevam.com/
So what are you waiting for?
Note: above information has been provided by https://astrodevam.com/, as a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) endeavor.