You have no items in your shopping cart.
Foo Dogs are the traditional guardians of sacred Temples. Foo Dogs are the symbol of good fortune, luck, and wisdom. This Foo Dog pair consists of the male Foo dog holding one paw on a sphere symbolizing the Earth, while the female holds a cub. Their faces have mischievous and devilish look and their eyes are normally wide open with a tiny speck in the middle. This appearance of Foo Dogs gives the idea that they guard us against evil spirits.
Foo Dogs have the appearance of a lion. The name given to these guardians originates from China. The Chinese word for Buddha is Fo or Fu, which led to the original title – “Dog of Fo”.
Foo Dog is also known as the Celestial Dog, and the Happiness Dog. Foo Dog is a symbol of energy and value.
Besides being potentiated with Cosmic Energy, by Ācharya Kalki Krishna himself, ‘AstroDevam.com’® energizes/consecrates Foo Dog with Vedic mantras, beautifully combining with some other potent verses, before being forwarded to you.
Where to place Foo Dog
- Place Foo Dogs at either sides of the main door, hallway or raised high up on both sides of the main gate, stairs or escalator.
- They can be placed on floor level or raise to higher level. The male Foo dog statue should be on the left side when you look at outside from inside of your house. The female Foo dog is on the right side same as looking outside from inside of your house.
Following are the uses of Foo dog:
- This Foo Dog statue makes a strong statement and adds style to any room, front porch or garden.
- These dogs have magnificent aesthetic appeal and a rich history of legend and tradition.
- Foo Dogs brings happiness and prosperity.
- Foo dogs brings good fortune.