You have no items in your shopping cart.
|PRODUCT||Feng Shui Elephant|
|SHAPE & CUT||Standing|
A Feng Shui Elephant is a fortunate animal, if you know how to install it in your house. The location is determined by what you want to get in your life. Each place of your home rules certain features of your life, so when you establish the idol of the Feng Shui Elephant in a living room, it will energize with the benefic energy connected with that desire of your life.
The Symbolism of the Elephant
In lots of Asian countries, the Elephant is considered a holy animal. In others, it is observed as the most amazing animal ever created and is really admired. According to Buddhist values, Elephants are spiritual animals and one of the holy possessions of Buddha. Throughout time, these royal animals have come to represent many things including:
- Good luck
- Good Fortune
- Long Life
In the custom of Feng Shui, the Elephant is considered a holy animal. Even Though it is often used to represent authority, knowledge, power and richness, it can also be used to represent long life, good fortune and victory. It can operate as the grantor of desires and as the defender of the family.
How to Place a Feng Shui Elephant
- Place Feng Shui Elephant facing in the north direction of your house to get positive energy.
- Installing a figurine of Elephant Feng Shui, or a pair of Feng Shui Elephants, at the door entrance, brings good fortune, security and vigor to the family members.
- Another use of Feng Shui Elephants is to protect and defend family members. The Feng Shui Elephants act as housekeepers as they safeguard the gate and block negative energy.
- A Feng Shui Elephant or a pair of Feng Shui Elephants placed in the bedroom promote love and faithfulness between couples.
- Married Couples that want to have a baby should install Feng Shui Elephant figurine in their bedroom, as a sign of fruitfulness. Often a figure or a set of seven Feng Shui Elephants is used in the bedroom to stimulate positive energy for fertility because in Feng Shui the number seven symbolizes children. A mother and baby Elephant figurine can also be used to symbolize fertility.
- Using Feng Shui Elephant figurine is used to bring knowledge and academic achievements of children. Place a Feng Shui Elephant figurine in the bedroom of your children or place it on their desk.
Feng Shui Elephant Benefits
- Elephant in Feng Shui is used for bringing good luck into the house.
- Feng Shui Elephant gives Protection.
- Feng Shui Elephant promotes love and fidelity.
- Feng Shui Elephant increases bonding between mother and child.
- Feng Shui Elephant helps in increasing Knowledge and academic success.
- Feng Shui Elephant energizes the Career area.
- Placing Seven Feng Shui Elephant in the bedroom chances of getting pregnant.