The crackle of the Rice when added to the Soup gives a sizzling start to your meal. Now, get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Crispy Rice Soup, how to cook Crispy Rice Soup, how to prepare Crispy Rice Soup, This is a vegetarian soup for a complete healthy diet.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Makes 6 servings
3/4 cup Cauliflower, cut into big pieces
2 Carrot, sliced or 1/2 cup
1 tbsp chopped Celery
2 tbsp chopped Lettuce leaves
1 medium sized firm Tomato, cut into small pieces
4 tbsp crispy Rice (Chawal)
2 tbsp refined Oil
Salt to taste
- Heat the Oil on a high flame and add the Cauliflower, Carrot, Celery and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add 6 teacups of hot water or vegetable Stock, the Tomato pieces, Lettuce and Salt and give one boil.
- Pour into a large serving Bowl.
- Cook the dried Rice on a high flame.
- Just before serving, add the Rice.
- Serve hot.