A novel snack with the aroma of fresh leaves, and it is an ideal starter for a main meal. Now, get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Corn panki, how to cook Corn panki, how to prepare Corn panki. This is a healthy recipe for a complete vegetarian dish.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Makes 4 to 6 servings
6 tender Corn Cob
2 tbsp plain Flour (Maida)
1 tbsp fine Semolina (Rava)
1 tbsp chopped Coriander (Dhania)
2 tsp finely chopped Green Chillies
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
2 tbsp Curd (Dahi)
2 tsp Oil
Salt to taste
Butter and Green Chutney (optional)
- Grate the Corn and then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cut Banana leaves into small squares.
- Apply a little Oil to the Banana leaves. Spread a little mixture on each leaf portion and put another greased leaf on top.
- Cook on a Tawa (Griddle) until light brown spots appear on top.
- Serve hot with butter and green chutney.