Coriander Rotis/ Dhaniya ki Roti
Coriander lends a delicious flavour to these Rotis and they are ideal for Breakfast. Now, get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Dhaniya ki Roti, how to cook Coriander Rotis, how to prepare Coriander Rotis. This is a healthy eating recipe for a complete vegetarian meal.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Makes 8 servings
For The Dough
1 cup whole Wheat Flour (Gehun ka Atta)
4 tsp Oil
1/2 tsp Salt to taste
To Be Mixed Into A Stuffing
3/4 cup chopped Coriander (Dhania)
2 tsp Coriander & Cumin seeds (Dhania & Jeera) Powder
1/4 tsp levelled, Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
1 tbsp Besan (Bengal Gram Flour)
3 Green Chillies, finely chopped
Salt to taste
Oil for brushing
For the Dough
- Mix all the ingredients and add enough water to make semi-soft Dough.
- Knead well and divide into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into thick rounds with the help of little Flour.
How to proceed
- Divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions.
- Brush each dough round with little Oil and spread one stuffing portion on it.
- Roll out into a Cigar shape.
- Make a small round like a Coil and press lightly by hand.
- Roll out again into a thick Roti.
- Repeat for the remaining Dough and stuffing.
- Cook on a hot Tawa (Griddle) on both sides until pink spots come on top
- Spread Ghee or Butter on top and serve hot.