Rich and tasty, having the delicate flavour of Coco-Peanut Now, get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Coco- Peanut Soup, how to cook Coco- Peanut Soup, how to prepare Coco- Peanut Soup This is a vegetarian soup for a complete healthy diet.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Makes 6 servings
1 large Coconut, grated
4 tsp Besan (Bengal Gram Flour)
1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
1 slit Green Chilli, chopped
2 tbsp finely chopped Cucumber
2 tbsp finely chopped Tomatoes
2 tbsp Peanuts coarsely grounded
1 tbsp Ghee
Salt to taste
1 tbsp chopped Coriander (Dhania)
- Add 5 teacups of water to the grated Coconut and blend in a Liquidiser. Strain and keep aside the Coconut Milk.
- Add the Gram Flour to the Coconut Milk and mix well.
- Heat the Ghee and fry the Cumin Seeds until they crackle.
- Add the Green Chilli and fry again for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the Coconut Milk and boil for 1 minute while stirring.
- Add the Cucumber, Tomatoes and Peanuts and boil for 1 minute.
- Add Salt and mix.
- Serve hot topped with Coriander and Lemon Slices.