Cabbage and Paneer Parathas / Gobi paneer paratha
You will enjoy these Paranthas with a novel filling. Now get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Gobi paneer paratha, how to cook Cabbage and paneer parathas, how to prepare Gobi paneer paratha. This is an easy recipe for a complete healthy food.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Makes 5 servings
For The Dough
1- Cup whole-wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbsp melted Ghee
For the Stuffing
1 cup grated Cabbage
1/2 cup crumbled Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
2 tbsp chopped Coriander (Dhania)
2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
Salt to taste
Method for the Dough
- Sieve the Flour with Salt.
- Add Ghee and mix well.
- Add enough water to make soft Dough.
- Knead well for 3 to 4 minutes.
For the stuffing
- Sprinkle Salt over the Cabbage and keep aside. After 10 minutes, squeeze out the water.
- Add the Paneer, Coriander, Green Chillies and Salt and mix well.
How to proceed
- Divide the Dough into 10 portions.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a round of about 100 mm Diameter with help of little Flour.
- Spread a little stuffing on one round and cover with another round. Press the sides well.
- Cook on a hot Tawa (Griddle) on both sides using a little Ghee until pink spots come on top.
- Serve hot.