Beetroot Soup, Now get the solution to your queries e.g. how to make Beetroot Soup, how to cook Beetroot Soup, how to prepare Beetroot Soup, This is a vegetarian recipe for a complete healthy food.
Category: Vegetarian, Satvik Soups
Preparation time: 40 minutes
- 1 Beetrooot, peeled and cut into matchstick-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Scallions, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped Chives
- Bring 3 cups Water to a boil in a medium Sauce Pan. Add the Beetroots and cook for 10 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the Olive Oil in a large Skillet over medium heat for 1 minute. Add the scallions. For the Rajasic variation, also add the Garlic. Sauté for 1 minute, until partially tender.
- Add the beets to the Skillet, along with their cooking liquid, and Salt to taste. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Ladle the Soup into bowls and top each with sprinkle of chives. Serve hot.