Bangalore, the Silicone valley of India
Places to explore in and around Bangalore
Silhouette of Bangalore
Bangalore is a perfect traveling destination for those, who are looking for a short-term traveling destination. This city is known as the capital city of Karnataka. From various archaeological sources, it can be said that this city witnessed its existence in 1537 CE. Today this city is popular as the silicon valley of India for having the headquarters of the major IT brands. Along with its affluent IT background, this city is also popular for its educational institutes, heavy industries, various research related institutes. For this reason, Bangalore is well known for contributing a lot in the financial portfolio of Karnataka. Due to its Tropical Savanna climate, this city enjoys a comfortable weather throughout the year.
- Vidhana Soudha- This Granite built monument is now known as the legislative house of Karnataka. The inspiration of the neo Dravidian architecture makes this granite building more appealing to the travelers. By traveling to this building, vacationers will experience a wonderful blend of contemporary architecture with the Dravidian architecture in it.
- Sheshadri Iyer Memorial- This memorial is located in the Cubbon Park area. The wonderful construction of this building by using sand stone makes it an interesting place for travelers. Now this place is used as the High Courtand Public library. Along with its architecture, you will be amazed by its surrounding area, which is popularly known as a recreational place for children and adult as well.
- The maharajas of Mysore built Bangalore Palace- This palace. In this palace, you will find numerous paintings and artifacts of the ancient time. Along with its rich collections on the artifacts, it is also popular for its unique architecture.
- Tipu Sultan’s palace- This palace used to be the resting place of brave ruler Tipu Sultan in the summer times. Beautiful carvings of the wooden balcony, arches and pillars, make this palace a work of art.
- Bull Temple- this temple is built by following the architectural rules of the Dravidian architecture. In this temple, you will find an amazing relic of a one stone-carved bull.
- Shiva Temple- This temple area is mainly popular for a gigantic monolithic statue of the Lord Shiva. Being located near an artificial pool, this place is blessed with fascinating surroundings.
- Holy Trinity Church- This church can be described as the largest military church in the South India. Apart from its gigantic interiors, it is also popular for the reflection of the English Renaissance period architecture in it.
- Dodda Ganapathi- among other religious sites, this temple is known as the oldest temple of this city that is located near the Bull Temple.
- Mukti Naga Temple- This temple is famous for having the 16ft tall monolithic statue of the Lord Naaga. This temple is located in the suburb area of Bangalore.
Shopping In Bangalore:
Electronic Goods- Being popular as the technical hub of India, here you can get to buy the wide range of collections in all the latest electrical goods from the reputed electronic shops.
Clothes- Bangalore has a wide range of shopping malls. Here you can get the latest fashion accessories of famous brands. Apart from the dress and accessories, you will also get a wide range of footwear inside these shopping destinations.
Planning to go this place via Indian Rail?
Visit www.indianrail.gov.in. / for knowing specific trains going to this place. You may book your train tickets at www.irctc.co.in/
Planning to go this place via Bus?
Do you think, something more is to be added in the above information?
Or, you want to just share some sweet or sour experiences about this place?
Just click here for the same.
The whole AstroDevam team will be thankful to you.
We will try to implement your suggestions, in the best possible manner.
Your experiences will be published on this prestigious website, under your name.
Furthermore, Interesting suggestions and experiences will be rewarded by https://astrodevam.com/
So what are you waiting for?
Note: above information has been provided by https://astrodevam.com/, as a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) endeavor.