Maha Lakshmi, also known as Sri, Shri, Kamla, Padma; the celestial consort of Lord Maha Vishnu, is the goddess of good fortune and beauty, responsible for all the materialistic abundance and growth. Although Astha Lakshmi pooja is must for all the persons working in the financial, banking, insurance sector, it is highly advisable for all the householders, especially when starting a new business, when making important financial investments, or for improving harmony with business partners. Maha Laxmi pooja is also advised in regular intervals, to enhance or continue financial riches and effluence. Maha Lakshmi Yagya is also known as Astha Dhan Lakshmi Yagya. This Yagya is performed to please goddess Lakshmi.
How to do Laxmi pooja on Diwali
Here we are giving general guideline about Diwali Laxmi Pooja, on the demand of our patrons. However, we want to emphasize Maha Lakshmi Yagya performed by us are much more elaborate, extensive and authentic. Actually, there is no comparison between them.
Maha Lakshmi Puja is one of the important traditions performed during the festival of Deepawali. This Astha Lakshmi pooja Vidhi is performed to invite Goddess Lakshmi at home. Prayers are presented to the Goddess Lakshmi, so that the New Year (Hindu New Year) is filled with harmony, prosperity, success and wealth. How to do Laxmi pooja on Diwali describes systematic directions to perform a simple Diwali Puja practice at home.
- Neat and clean your home well. Shower Gomutra to purify the environment.
- Place the red cloth on an elevated platform and put a fist of grains in the center.
- Locate the kalash in the middle of the platform. Stow it with 75% of water and place one marigold flower, one supari, some rice grains and a coin. Place 5 mango leaves in the kalash and assemble them in a rounded design on the neckline of the kalash.
- Maintain a small Puja salver on the kalash and make a tiny flat peak of rice grains. Make a lotus with haldi above it and place the statue or Goddess Lakshmi in the center. Put some cash in front of it.
- Lord Ganesha is given first place in all Puja. Thus, on the right side of the kalash, put the statue of Ganesha. Apply a tilak (anointment) of Vermilion and turmeric. Put some rice grains on the deity.
- Now, put some books or anything related to your business or prosperity besides the whole arrangement.
- Light diyas and put it in a salver along with some turmeric, Vermilion and rice grains.
- Start the Puja by putting tilak on the kalash. Now offer some flowers to the deity.
- Get some flowers and rice. Close your eyes and Join your hands together. Chant the Diwali Puja mantra of goddess Lakshmi or just recite her name and concentrate for few minutes to pray for her.
- Offer the rice grains and flower to the Goddess Lakshmi after the pooja.
- Now pick up the statue of Lakshmi and place it in a salver. Wash it with water followed by panchamrit. Bathe it with water again. Wipe up the idol and put it back on the kalash.
- Now apply turmeric and Vermilion along with rice to the deity. Place the rosary cotton beads around the neck of the Goddess Lakshmi. Place some Bel leaves and some marigold flower. Blaze few dhoops and agarbattis in front of idols of Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha.
- Offer coconut and put a supari on a betel leaf. Now put some turmeric, Vermilion and rice above it. Jut some puffed rice cumin seeds and coriander seeds over the deity. Put some sweets, Diwali sweets, money and fruits or gold stuff in front of it.
- Worship the deity by performing the Lakshmi Puja Aarti.
Performing Lakshmi Yajna Homam is vital and valuable because of its amazing results, it brings success to your company, it helps raise your abundance, reliability, and standing in the market and you are able to make enormous profits in your company or occupation at your work place.
Astha Lakshmi Pooja Vidhi, described above brings knowledge and wealth for you and at your house. However, Mahalakshmi Yagya performed by AstroDevam.com is much superior and speciualised; hence, it spreads pleasure and brightness all around the world. This Yajna creates a safeguard against diseases, bad time, bad fortune and catastrophes. Goddess Lakshmi is the Devi of both religious and substance wealth; material and spiritual gains both; and this Yagya helps you get both.
Maha Lakshmi pooja brings with it wonderful present and future for the devotees and it helps them in earning prosperity with legality, it ensures maximum profits on investments, earn huge income, fortify credit value of your company and makes your company a wealthy one. Laxmi pooja/ Yagya by AstroDevam.com is so powerful that it can renovate your loss-making condition into a profit-making condition. This Yagya also brings with it good fortune and wealth.
Laxmi Yagya has various advantages; it creates a protection shield against different types of disasters and dangers and brings prosperity and funds for you and your company it protects you against unhappiness dejection, if there are any. It helps you get rid of poverty like situation.
This Lakshmi Yajna Homam helps you to pay off your debts in time and helps recovery of debts and also the bad debts. It turns your company to an earning entity. Laxmi Yajna Havan is a Yajna that holds the rule of multiple yajnas and is very helpful for all.
After much research, ‘AstroDevam.com’® has worked out some Mantras from Shabar Granthas (Scriptures), which have not yet been used anywhere in the world, for steady flow of monetary gains.
- This Yagya is done for prosperity and wealth.
- If one is economically poor, failed and sad in life, one should perform Maha Lakshmi Yagna.
- This Yagna is Yajna to attain long and steady Material relieve and wealth in life.
- Lakshmi is the Goddess of prosperity and material comforts of life.
- Lakshmi is the female energy of ultimate ‘Brahman’ that holds the family together.
- Lakshmi is the personification of life and its sustenance and this Yagna is a sure method to take her blessings.