You have no items in your shopping cart.
‘AHWAAN’ (Association for Human Welfare And Awakening the Nation), is a Public Charitable Trust, run by the promoters of ‘AstroDevam.com’. Understanding its social responsibility, ‘AstroDevam.com’ serves many social and philanthropic causes through ‘AHWAAN’. Currently, we are not accepting any donation and running this organization from our own resources.
Objects of ‘AHWAAN’ :
The objects of this Trust are:
1. Conducting Research and promoting constituents of Indian heritage and ethos e. g. Yoga, Ayurveda, Indian Classical Music and dance forms, Ancient Indian Martial Arts, Astrology, Vaastu etc. in the modern perspective
2. Preserving, documenting, conducting research and disseminating of ancient Indian knowledge, dance, drama, theater, music, fine arts, ancient monuments, Indian languages, Indology and literature and establishing institutions, taking up the projects for actively promoting all these streams for the benefit of general public
3. Constructing and running of Schools, colleges, education institutions, and providing assistance to the needy and deserving students for pursuing education, vocational training, skill development etc.;
4. Granting of financial assistance to any educational institution for granting scholarships, prizes, medals, awards for excellence in studies, sports and scientific research, distribution of books and note books for poor and deserving students.
5. Establishing, conducting and maintaining of clinical laboratories, hospitals, nursing homes, dispensaries and institutions of similar nature and providing financial assistance to the deserving persons for medical treatment, in any medical institution
6. Establishing, conducting and maintaining of old age homes, homes for physically challenged men, women and children and persons with similar disabilities, orphanages etc.
7. Grant of donation to any Temple, Buddhist Monastery, Mosque, Church, Gurudwara and other places of worship and / or religious institutions. However, the Trust shall not undertake any religious activities
8. Publishing books, (including E-books, web Portals, Online groups, blogs etc) magazines, periodicals, pamphlets, literature and the like in the furtherance of the object of this Trust, conducting study circles, conference, seminars, quality Circles etc.
9. Providing legal assistance to the needy persons of all communities, especially to the whistle blowers and the persons, who are being oppressed for taking up a rightful cause;
10. Improving public awareness in environmental issues and advocating clean development mechanism in all walks of life. Preservation, supervision and development of forest and greenery, water conservation and use of energy efficient devices will form part of the clean development mechanism;
11. Protecting, promoting and taking all out steps for the advancement of women folk in general and Girls in particular and taking up steps for eradicating customs and traditions like female foeticide, dowry, child marriage, Honor killing etc,;
12. Providing primary need of shelter, food, clothing and care to the marginalized sections of society, rehabilitating them socially and economically and arranging for specific clinical, legal and other supports for them;
13. Creating awareness among the general public against the menace of corruption and taking steps for uprooting the same;
14. Establishing and maintaining of Parks, Gymnasiums, Sports Clubs, Dharmashalas, rest Houses;
15. Conferring titles on eminent personalities, whose works are consistent with the objects of this Trust;
16. Granting relief and assistance to needy victims during natural calamities, such as flood, fire, famine, earthquake etc. and assisting persons and organizations engaged in such relief work;
17. Conducting research, developing, procuring, exchanging relevant knowledge and offering know-how, advice and technical guidance in the field of agriculture, horticulture, water resources, environment, forestry, animal welfare, new and renewable energy sources, Science & Technology including but not limited to Bio Technology and Information Technology, alternate healing, rural economy, formal and non-formal education, IT elementary education, community health, habitat and any other fields considered useful for the purpose of promoting integrated and harmonious human development in rural as well as urban perspective;
18. Protecting, promoting and taking up projects in the areas elucidated against the preceding Serial number i.e. 17, for the benefit of people from backward, marginalized, underprivileged and tribal sections of the society;
19. Launching programs emphasizing family planning with a purpose to reduce birth rate to stabilize the population at a level consistent with the requirement of National Economy;
20. Development of Scientific temper, approach and knowledge among all the segments of society in general and among children in particular;
21. Protecting, promoting and taking up the cause of Consumer rights, Right to information and other legal provisions, which have been passed for protecting the Constitutional rights of Indian Citizens. In this regard, where necessary, the Trust will approach the Courts by filing Public Interest Litigation, Writs etc.;
22. Establishment and maintenance of institutions for physical, material, educational and spiritual well-being and development of women, children and people from backward, marginalized, underprivileged and tribal communities;
23. Dissemination of knowledge to the people and the raising of moral, intellectual, economic, social and political conditions in general;
24. Establishing new societies and trusts, taking over and maintaining existing societies and trusts, for conducting activities in furtherance of the objects of the Trust;
25. Contributing or giving aid to any Trust, institutions, organizations etc. which have similar object of this Trust mentioned in clauses herein above and also joining with similar service organizations and agencies in fulfillment of any of the above said objects;
26. Undertaking any other activity, which are incidental to the above activities, but which are not inconsistent with the objects of the Trust;
27. The Trust will not carry out any activities with the intention of earning profit and will perform with service motive only.